High quality commercial fashion imagery enables our customers to make informed purchases and enhances the consumer shopping experience. Our goal is to best present our product by bringing the digital shopping experiences to life. Together with the team you are responsible for best representing our product by ensuring we are at the forefront of e-commerce photography. We do this by continually assessing our work and seeking improvements while maintaining an Omni-channel approach to everything we do.
In the roll of E-Commerce Stylist you will be based in our in-house photo studio. What will you do as an E-Commerce Stylist? You will be responsible for the product styling requirements across all categories for a diverse range of shoots!
What else can you expect from the job?
- You are responsible for styling our e-commerce photo shoots and achieving business objectives and visual brand identity. While doing this you work together with the team, models and lead designers.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of looks with lead designers, on set styling and collaborating in final image selections.
- You are controlling our product flow, ordering items that are needed for the shoots, checking product status, making sure no products or shots are missing and all loaned items are returned correctly.
- You will be searching for new talent and welcoming frequent castings to find the next WE model.
- You follow the Brandbook as a guide to style a wide range of products with consistent high quality, all balanced with efficiency and planning.
- You conduct research into trends and (fashion) styling and make the translation to street fashion.
- You ensure the highest and neatest quality of styling is achieved.
Who are you?
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree in the direction of Styling, Fashion Management or another relevant education.
- You have 5 years of work experience in a similar fashion/e-commerce styling role, of which at least 1 year in the field of e-commerce.
- You’re highly organized in your work, you follow internal procedures and always know what status your product is in to ensure no product is missed or forgotten. The studio environment is where you feel at home but you are equally comfortable on a fast paced location shoot.
- You stay up to date on the latest styles, trends, fashion and how best to mix, wear and present them.
- You are known for your eye for detail and strong time management skills.
- You always bring a positive vibe to any shoot you are a true team player with a can do attitude with an open mind to feedback.
- You show guts and take the initiative in continuously improving our quality, in line with our objectives and visual brand identity.
- You have good knowledge of the English and Dutch language.
- Finally, you thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment in which you collaborate between departments and work with deadlines.