High quality commercial fashion imagery enables our customers to make informed purchases and enhances the consumer shopping experience. Our goal is to best present our product by bringing the digital shopping experiences to life. Together with the team you are responsible for best representing our product by ensuring we are at the forefront of e-commerce photography. We do this by continually assessing our work and seeking improvements while maintaining an Omni-channel approach to everything we do.
As an experienced Photographer within fashion you are responsible for our photo/video requirements of model and stills categories across a diverse range of shoots, you will usually do this in our in-house studio in Utrecht with occasional location projects. Of course always based on our visual brand identity and together with a dream team of Fashion Stylists and a Hair & Make-Up Artists. In this way you will make a valuable contribution to the further expansion of the WE brand with a new dynamic approach to personal style. Thanks to your ideas, work mentality and quality assurance you know how to make our perfect pictures even more perfect.
What else can you expect from the job?
- You are responsible for our e-commerce photo shoots and achieving business objectives while following our visual brand identity.
- Together with the team you will build sets up/down and arrange rental as required. You will also be maintaining the sets in a ready state – checking and cleaning.
- You will be working with models and product only.
- Every day you ensure highest quality photo/video is achieved and provide clear model direction for the best results, all while maintaining a good tempo in an efficient workflow.
- You are reliable, responsible, a true team player and you receive feedback with an open mind.
- You are actively checking product status and ensure no products/shots are missed, you follow internal procedures to ensure no product is missed or lost and you take care of equipment maintenance.
- You will be welcoming of frequent castings to find new talent.
- You ensure the highest quality of image is achieved.
What we expect from you?
- You have a completed MBO education in the field of photography.
- You have at least 5 years of e-commerce photography experience of which demonstrable in model and product photography within the fashion/ e-commerce industry.
- Mac and Capture One have no secrets for you.
- You have an elevated eye for composition and timing bringing the right amount of art, style and efficiency into each project.
- The studio environment is where you feel at home, you are experienced and knowledgeable with all equipment and possess a deep understanding of light and how to manipulate it to suit each project.
- You are flexible, calm and comfortable in a fast and dynamic fashion environment with rapidly changing priorities, tight deadlines and KPI’s. You like to think along and come into your own in a fast, dynamic organization.
- You are experienced with model and stills photography for both e-com and creative shoots.
- Experience as an in house Photographer at a fashion company is preferred.
- You have experience with both photography and video and can segway seamlessly between the two.
- You have good knowledge of the English and Dutch language.
- Finally, you are up to date on new industry technology and how to optimize it and you are on trend with the latest techniques and styles of both photo and video capture enabling you to bring new ideas to the table.